Παρασκευή 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

blogovision '15 ~ δέκα

Titus Andronicus - The Most Lamentable Tragedy | Merge 


"It's kind of an allegorical tale," he says. "It tells the story of a mood cycle over the course of a year, but it's clouded with metaphors... It's trying to demonstrate what it's like to be me, even though it's a fictional story. It's based on my experiences, but it's not an autobiography.

[..]Everything that was important about the experience and everything I wanted to say about it, is in the rock opera," he continues. "If I want to write a tell-all book someday, it would be amazing and full of drama. But right now I've written a rock opera. I'm trying to reach people and engage people who have similar experiences."



 
20. Grimes - Art Angels
19. Laura Marling - Short Movie
18. Dawn Richard - Blackheart
17. Destroyer - Poison Season
16. Kurt Vile - b'lieve i'm goin down
15. Chelsea Wolfe - Abyss
14. Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit
13. U.S. Girls - Half Free
12. Beach House - Thank Your Lucky Stars
11. Jamie xx - In Colour

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: