Τρίτη 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

blogovision '15 ~ έξι

Kamasi Washington - The Epic | Brainfeeder 

the rhythm changes / re run home

"I’ve had experiences where people say, ‘I hated jazz before I heard you guys!’ Washington notes. I’m like, ‘You didn’t hate jazz before you heard us, you hated the idea of jazz.’"


20. Grimes - Art Angels
19. Laura Marling - Short Movie
18. Dawn Richard - Blackheart
17. Destroyer - Poison Season
16. Kurt Vile - b'lieve i'm goin down
15. Chelsea Wolfe - Abyss
14. Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit And Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit
13. U.S. Girls - Half Free
12. Beach House - Thank Your Lucky Stars
11. Jamie xx - In Colour
10. Titus Andronicus - The Most Lamentable Tragedy
09. Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness
08. Deerhunter - Fading Frontier
07. Low - Ones and Sixes
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: